Date and Time
Learn about the multiple uses of a new, free, and simple tool designed to help nonprofits stay in touch with clients!
In this session, we will present the multiple uses of a new, free, and easy-to-implement data tool, the Life Needs Assessment, that is designed to help nonprofits stay in touch with their clients and act swiftly to address unforeseen needs as they emerge.
You will learn how the Life Needs Assessment data tool can be used to:
- Keep track of the needs of your clients on a yearly or monthly basis
- Reach out to clients on a routine basis by email, text or phone
- Connect with other organizations to learn about programs that may help to address your clients’ needs
- Connect your clients with community programs that can assist them with the needs that your organization does not address
- Find other organizations that would be strategic partners for collaborative grant writing
- Conduct real-time program evaluation of your organization’s programs and interventions
- Conduct real-time program evaluation of collaborative programs or interventions implemented across multiple partner organizations or in targeted neighborhoods
- Conduct a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion analysis to assess whether you are serving clients equitably and set organizational goals to address disparities
Dr. Mark King, Application Developer and Data Science Consultant
Dr. Frank Ridzi, Vice President, Community Investment, CNYCF
Thursday, May 19, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
This is a virtual, online event.
Your Zoom log-in info will be included in your confirmation email.