Date and Time
For those new to grantwriting, completing a first-rate grant proposal is not as difficult as one may think. Whether you have spent time in a small or large nonprofit organization, or are a novice to nonprofits, this class will help you with the mechanics of writing an effective proposal. However, successful grant writing is more than just writing the proposal. You will also learn tips for increasing your chances of success — such as how to approach funders, following up, etc.
Topics to be covered:
- Find grant opportunities
- Get to know potential funders
- Learn what is included in a grant proposal
- Gather grant writing tips
- Maintain a relationship with funders
- Understand if your organization is ready for a grant
- Learn more grant funding basics
There will be time for Q&A, so please bring any questions you may have.
Everyone is welcome to attend this free, public event. Registration via Zoom is required (see below).
Principal of Marrone Consulting, LLC
Director of Development, Centerstate CEO