Date and Time
The Community Foundation’s Performance Management Learning Community (PMLC) program is designed to help strengthen local organizations’ ability to gather and utilize data for planning, adapting, and improving programs and services. Ultimately, the skills learned through this program can improve the precision and confidence with which you tell the stories of your impact on the community. Furthermore, it can help you build your capacity to compete for funding opportunities that require evidence with respect to program outcomes and community impact.
In this info session, you will learn:
· How to apply for a PMLC grant
· What you will gain from the program
· How using data will improve your programs and services
· How collecting data will help your organization gather more funding
· How to obtain an application (applications are due July 9, 2021)
All organizations intending to apply are strongly encouraged to attend an info session describing the goals of the program. If you are unable to attend, please contact Frank Ridzi at email@example.com.