Date and Time
How can you find your client’s inner philanthropist? How can professional advisors “pop the question” of charitable giving?
We will :
- Discover why advisors believe it’s important to bring up the topic of charitable giving
- Learn which stage you should bring up charitable giving and how you should do it
- Know what resonates the most with clients about charitable giving
- Learn how the approach may change with clients from different racial/ethnic backgrounds
- Bring to light how the topic of giving has changed over the years and how advisors modify their approach
One Continuing Education Credit is approved for Certified Financial Planners (CFP) provided by FPA-CNY.
This is a virtual event held via Zoom. Your Zoom link will be sent in your confirmation email.
Tickets for this invitation-only event are free, but registration is required.
Karin Sloan DeLaney, Esq., Sloan DeLaney, P.C., Estate Planning Attorney
To learn more about Karin’s work, click HERE.
Grace Ghezzi, CPA/PFS/CFF, CFP®, CFE, AEP®, Grace B. Ghezzi Consulting, LLC, Financial Planner
To learn more about Grace’s work, click HERE.
Madelyn Hornstein, CPA, CEO, Dermody, Burke & Brown, CPAs, LLC, Tax Accountant
To learn more about Madelyn’s work, click HERE.
Many thanks to our CE sponsor, The Financial Planning Association of CNY.