Date and Time
Let’s Talk Philanthropy: A Three-Part Series*
Across the years: Preparing and preserving intergenerational wealth
For our final session in the “Let’s Talk Philanthropy” series which addresses the preservation of intergenerational wealth, we welcome both donors and advisors to join us.
In partnership with FPA-CNY, speakers from Vanguard will discuss the following:
- What is intergenerational wealth planning?
- Why do family wealth-transfer conversations matter?
- How does an advisor approach holistic wealth planning?
- What is a family legacy and why does it matter?
- How can a family prepare for a wealth transfer?
One Continuing Education Credit is approved for Certified Financial Planners (CFP) provided by FPA-CNY.
This is a virtual event held via Zoom. Your Zoom link will be sent in your confirmation email.
Tickets for this invitation-only event are free. A free Zoom account is required for registration.
Heather Winslow-Walker, Vanguard Senior Family Legacy Strategist
Brad Spuhler, Vanguard Regional Sales Executive
Richard Horne, Vanguard Regional Sales Executive