The Frederick K. Kilian Memorial Scholarship was established in 2003 for students entering an engineering, manufacturing, science or educational field of study at an accredited institution of higher learning. The scholarship is renewable up to four years (or 5 years for engineering only), subject to the recipient’s continued full-time matriculation in his/her program of study and maintenance of a 3.2 cumulative GPA or higher. Selection criteria include academic performance, commitment to the chosen field of study and meaningful volunteer service in the community.
Eligible recipients must be graduating from an Onondaga County high school and have already been accepted into an accredited institution of higher education pursuing a Bachelor’s program in the fields of engineering, manufacturing, science or education.
HOW TO APPLY
- For 2021, the scholarship will be $11,000, payable over 4 (or 5) years, for each of the two scholarship winners.
- To apply, complete our online form.
- The application deadline falls in April each year.
- 2021 Deadline: April 23, 2021
- You will also be asked to submit a transcript and letters of reference.